I’ve published 120 fics to ao3. It feels important.
we all remember the first time we came across a smut fic
reblog if u agree
- Describe your comfort zone—a typical you-fic.
- Is there a trope you’ve yet to try your hand at, but really want to?
- Is there a trope you wouldn’t touch with a ten foot pole?
- How many fic ideas are you nurturing right now? Care to share one of them?
- Share one of your strengths.
- Share one of your weaknesses.
- Share a snippet from one of your favorite pieces of prose you’ve written and explain why you’re proud of it.
- Share a snippet from one of your favorite dialogue scenes you’ve written and explain why you’re proud of it.
- Which fic has been the hardest to write?
- Which fic has been the easiest to write?
- Is writing your passion or just a fun hobby?
- Is there an episode above all others that inspires you just a little bit more?
- What’s the best writing advice you’ve ever come across?
- What’s the worst writing advice you’ve ever come across?
- If you could choose one of your fics to be filmed, which would you choose?
- If you only could write one pairing for the rest of your life, which pairing would it be?
- Do you write your story from start to finish, or do you write the scenes out of order?
- Do you use any tools, like worksheets or outlines?
- Stephen King once said that his muse is a man who lives in the basement. Do you have a muse?
- Describe your perfect writing conditions.
- How many times do you usually revise your fic/chapter before posting?
- Choose a passage from one of your earlier fics and edit it into your current writing style. (Person sending the ask is free to make suggestions).
- If you were to revise one of your older fics from start to finish, which would it be and why?
- Have you ever deleted one of your published fics?
- What do you look for in a beta?
- Do you beta yourself? If so, what kind of beta are you?
- How do you feel about collaborations?
- Share three of your favorite fic writers and why you like them so much.
- If you could write the sequel (or prequel) to any fic out there not written by yourself, which would you choose?
- Do you accept prompts?
- Do you take liberties with canon or are you very strict about your fic being canon compliant?
- How do you feel about smut?
- How do you feel about crack?
- What are your thoughts on non-con and dub-con?
- Would you ever kill off a canon character?
- Which is your favorite site to post fic?
- Talk about your current wips.
- Talk about a review that made your day.
- Do you ever get rude reviews and how do you deal with them?
- Write an alternative ending to [insert fic title] (or just the summary of one).
oh my god oh my god this fic is like 10,000 words i talk such a big game about short stories
and i wrote 10,000 words of a fucking CABOOSE CENTRIC AU in TWO DAYS
NOT EVEN TWO I STARTED IT YESTERDAY IT ISN’T EVEN NOON HERE
THERE ISN’T EVEN ANY SEX IN IT
IT’S JUST ALL FEELS
hello! i’m super glad you like them. that fic is a favorite of mine, and I’m glad you enjoyed it. honestly when I wrote it, I thought I was going to write a sequel to it, but it just never happened. the idea at the end is that bobbi and clint work for an organization that does not lend itself to being in a very serious relationship with anyone — it requires you to leave at any one point, and can be incredibly heartbreaking. in the end, bobbi has to go, and she doesn’t know how long she’ll be gone.
the idea is that having her in his life gave clint some sense of peace. she makes a joke that having him in her life is going to make things crazy, but he insists it won’t — she brought him stability, why wouldn’t he try to keep giving her that in return?
that’s what it means <3
you can read that story here
where the fuck are people getting all thsoe text posts that shit’s out of control